WoWUniverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoWUniverse

Just as badass as it gets.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AfterMath Downtime = Big problem.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ConnorCloud

ConnorCloud

AfterMath Downtime = Big problem. Empty
PostSubject: AfterMath Downtime = Big problem.   AfterMath Downtime = Big problem. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 8:07 pm

Honestly i don't see the point in browsing the forums everyday when the server isn't up. ASAP we need the more reliable host, i have about 10 friends who want to join the server when its up, were ready to mass populate, but the server isn't.
Back to top Go down
Deathwarden

PostSubject: Re: AfterMath Downtime = Big problem.   AfterMath Downtime = Big problem. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 10:00 pm

Agree.
Back to top Go down
Alchemy
Admin
Alchemy

PostSubject: Re: AfterMath Downtime = Big problem.   AfterMath Downtime = Big problem. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 10:45 pm

I'm trying my best to get Garry to come back. It seems, according to his Facebook posts, that he's going through a tough time with friends and what not. I would start a server, but I don't need the stress of donations through paypal and all that shit.

We're now looking for a new host? Have a friend that's making a server but can't find a reliable staff? Point him in our direction. I know LUA scripts so I can develop scripts and what not.
Gogo.
Back to top Go down
https://wowuniverseforums.forumotion.com
ConnorCloud

ConnorCloud

PostSubject: Re: AfterMath Downtime = Big problem.   AfterMath Downtime = Big problem. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 10:49 pm

Alchemy wrote:
I'm trying my best to get Garry to come back. It seems, according to his Facebook posts, that he's going through a tough time with friends and what not. I would start a server, but I don't need the stress of donations through paypal and all that shit.

We're now looking for a new host? Have a friend that's making a server but can't find a reliable staff? Point him in our direction. I know LUA scripts so I can develop scripts and what not.
Gogo.

A reliable staff, why not just add me and death-warden onto his staff, then open the server, im not real sure what your saying by this anyway. All i know is Garry inst going to be on anytime soon, your not opening a server, so whats there to do?
Back to top Go down
Alchemy
Admin
Alchemy

PostSubject: Re: AfterMath Downtime = Big problem.   AfterMath Downtime = Big problem. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 10:52 pm

Find someone to own one.
Back to top Go down
https://wowuniverseforums.forumotion.com
ConnorCloud

ConnorCloud

PostSubject: Re: AfterMath Downtime = Big problem.   AfterMath Downtime = Big problem. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 10:53 pm

Alchemy wrote:
Find someone to own one.

I can own one, if i know how to make a server and keep it up, If you can get on team viewer with me that would be a big help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AfterMath Downtime = Big problem.   AfterMath Downtime = Big problem. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AfterMath Downtime = Big problem.
Page 1 of 1