WoWUniverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoWUniverse

Just as badass as it gets.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Danish's GM Appli

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Danish

Danish's GM Appli Empty
PostSubject: Danish's GM Appli   Danish's GM Appli I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 5:56 am

1. Name: Theis

2. Age: 13

3. What time zone are you in? I dont know sry :S But 4 hours time diffrent from USA close to England Smile

4. Use three words to describe yourself. Happy, Friendly and seriously Smile

5. What have you done to help the server? Havent joined yet i will after this topic but i can get 1-3 people to join server Smile

6. Have you ever been banned from the server for ANY reason? Nope Smile

7. Do you personally know any of the GMs/Admins? No Sad Hopefully i will Very Happy

Availability (put hours available)

Monday: 10+ hours
Tuesday: 10+ hours
Wednesday: 10+ hours
Thursday: 10+ hours
Friday: 10+ hours
Saturday: 10+ hours
Sunday: 10+ hours

8. How long have you been playing on MetallicWoW?: 0day 0min 0sec i will join after this topic Smile

9. Have you been a GM or staff member on another server? Y Admin Smile

If you have,

Server Name: VamonWoW
Position: Admin
Time held position: 3 weeks
Why you left: Server closed they didnt pay host :/

10. How extensive would you say your knowledge of World of Warcraft is overall? On a scale of 1-10. 9

11. How long did you play retail? Do you still have an active account? Since Vanilla, Y Smile

12. What emulator commands are you familiar with? All

13. Do you have any ideas to improve the server? Got some ideas for servers and some others Smile

14. Have you recruited anyone to play on the server or Advertised [Where?]? How many people? Who? I can porbally make 1-3 people join Smile

15. What makes you the best candidate for the position? I got alot of time, friendly, always happy, srsly, can make a few people join server and make a server video if you guys want me to Smile

16. Do you have a working mic and ventrilo? If so, what is your Ventrilo name? Mic: Yep Ventrilo: No but i can get

17. Do you know any scripting? If so, write out a correct *BASIC* LUA script. No Sad

Discipline

18. You find a player speed hacking? What do you do? Take picture or record him and talk to him and then ban him probally

19. When you make your decision about the hacker, another Game Master (with a same rank as you), confronts you about your decision. What do you say to that GM? How do you handle the situation? Telling GM what he did and call another GM,Admin or owner to help me if im wrong or other GM is wrong Smile

20. A player is acting up in an event. He is constantly moving to the places you tell him not to, he is spamming in /y, and being disrespectful. How do you stop this player? Telling him to stop if not i warn him with a kick if he does it one more to kick and if he does it one more time i tele him to mall, Stormwind or orgrimmar

21. A player is constantly making fun of other players, spamming, and saying racist things. What do you do to stop this player? Tell him to stop if he doinge it again Kick if he does it one more time ban Smile

22. A Game Master (of higher rank than you) confronts you about the situation. What do you tell this GM? How do you handle this? Telling him what he did and call a GM, Admin or owner to help me if im wrong Smile

23. How can we contact you? Phone, Skype, Email, ETC. Link the information you are comfortable with giving out below! Phone: forget i will found out Very Happy Skype: PenguinDKx Email: If possible i would to like to tell you in-game if not just leave a comment Smile

24. What are your grades like? We want to make sure we are hiring SMART people with common sense. 7th grade

25. Tell us a little about yourself (limit 200 words - Minimum, 100): im 13 old boy that love playinge games, friends, family and my dwarfhamster Oskar Very Happy i hate school Very Happy hmm srsly 100 words daaamn :p played games since i was 4 started with a Playstation 1 then Playstation 2 then i moved to Xbox 360 cant remeber when i got my computer Very Happy think i was Very Happy if that isnt 100 words then i like food lol hmm and y hopefully you guess will accept me so y cya Smile
Back to top Go down
Alchemy
Admin
Alchemy

Danish's GM Appli Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danish's GM Appli   Danish's GM Appli I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 4:15 pm

Your application has been moved to Pending.

Please get on vent and talk with Garry and I about your spot on the staff Smile .

Vent info is here.
Back to top Go down
https://wowuniverseforums.forumotion.com

Danish's GM Appli
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WoWUniverse :: Archives-
Jump to: