WoWUniverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoWUniverse

Just as badass as it gets.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reopening of WoWUniverse

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alchemy
Admin
Alchemy

Reopening of WoWUniverse Empty
PostSubject: Reopening of WoWUniverse   Reopening of WoWUniverse I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 9:27 pm

Hello to all the new players, and the returning players of WoWUniverse and MetallicWoW. After a long period of being ignored by the previous owner, Garry, I decided to leave the server without giving any of the members of WoWUniverse a single bit of information about what had happened. If you are a returning player, I apologize for not telling you this important bit of information.
But now, four months after Garry disappeared, I have decided to host the new WoWUniverse. Despite the fact that MetallicWoW, along with the old WoWUniverse, both ended unexpectedly, I'm going to pick up WoWUniverse, being the new owner of the server. I'm not going to drop out like Garry did the last few times he has run this great server with potential.
We will have Aftermath, the Instant 80 Custom realm indefinitely, the same way we had it on MetallicWoW and the old WoW Universe. The only difference will be that the owner will be more reliable, active, social, etc.

Things to See in the Near Future (within a month)
Aftermath
  • Custom T11
  • A few custom instances and world bosses to obtain gear from
  • A unique PvP system
  • Custom Free For All Arenas

Other
  • A quick increase of our GM list
  • Many bug fixes
  • A few scripts here and there to make Aftermath more enjoyable for the players
  • A dedicated server host and high quality website
  • A voting system

Things to See in the Far Future (a few months)
  • Earthquake, a 19 or 29 twink realm. I will add a Poll for our players to vote and decide for themselves.
  • A steady increase of the player pool

I want to thank everyone for reading this thread.
I have moved all posts on the WoWUniverse forums before this one to the Archives section.

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
https://wowuniverseforums.forumotion.com

Reopening of WoWUniverse
Page 1 of 1