WoWUniverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoWUniverse

Just as badass as it gets.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

More Information On the Reopening of WoWUniverse

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alchemy
Admin
Alchemy

More Information On the Reopening of WoWUniverse Empty
PostSubject: More Information On the Reopening of WoWUniverse   More Information On the Reopening of WoWUniverse I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 8:20 pm

Hey everyone.
Alchemy here with another informational thread about the reopening of the server.
After a day of development and problem solving by myself, I have eliminated every problem down to a specific set of issues. The cause of these issues is that in order for me to run the server, my IP needs to be static instead of dynamic. But in order for me to make that change, I must be hooked to the internet by a router through an Ethernet cable. My router is in a different room of my house, and won't be able to be moved until about a week from now. So, I've decided to make the server Hamachi until then.
I know... lame old Hamachi... BUT, it will only be temporary; it will be a two weeks max until we're pulled off of it and made non hamachi. During this 7-14 day period, only GMs and people that contact me via forums will be allowed on the server. The reason for this is so the GMs can devote all of the time they spend on the server to the server's upbringing, so we're through development before the server is made non hamachi.
Thanks for reading Smile
Back to top Go down
https://wowuniverseforums.forumotion.com

More Information On the Reopening of WoWUniverse
Page 1 of 1