WoWUniverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoWUniverse

Just as badass as it gets.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kokian's GM Application.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kokian

Kokian

Kokian's GM Application. Empty
PostSubject: Kokian's GM Application.   Kokian's GM Application. I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 7:15 pm

1. Name: AJ

2. Age: 17

3. What time zone are you in, and where do you live? CST, United States of America

4. What languages do you know? English

5. Use three words to describe yourself. Committed Gamer Hardworking

6. What have you done to help the server? Just found the server 10mins ago.

7. Have you ever been banned from the server for ANY reason? No, I have not.

8. Do you personally know any of the GMs/Admins? No, I do not.

Availability (put hours available)

Monday: 5 Hours
Tuesday: 5 Hours
Wednesday: 5 Hours
Thursday: 5 Hours
Friday: 8 hours
Saturday: 12 hours
Sunday: 12 hours

9. How long have you been playing on WoWUniverse? I haven't played on it, yet.

10. Have you been a GM or staff member on another server? Yes.

If you have,

Server Name: WoWbeez
Position: EventGM
Time held position: 6 months
Why you left: Had a arguement with the other EventGM and I just left.

11. How extensive would you say your knowledge of World of Warcraft is overall? On a scale of 1-10. My Knowledge for World of Warcraft overall, would probably be a 8.

12. How long did you play retail? Do you still have an active account? 3 1/2 Years. Account is not active anymore.

13. What emulator commands are you familiar with? ArcEmu, and TrinityCore commands I know very well.

14. Do you have any ideas to improve the server? If not already, build a stadium for events...

15. Have you recruited anyone to play on the server or Advertised [Where?]? How many people? No, Sorry.

16. What makes you the best candidate for the position? I'm a committed person. If I am told to do something I do it right away. I dont argue unless, it is a reasonable argument.

17. Do you have a working mic and ventrilo? If so, what is your Ventrilo name? I have a working microphone and ventrilo but i dont know the servers ventrilo info

18. Do you know any scripting? No, Sorry.

19. Do you have any certain skills that most people can't do that can help the server out in any way? Ex. GFX. If so, tell us! It's the little things that count. I have somewhat experience.. I can make background music in video's but editing videos still need improvement.

Discipline

20. You find a player speed hacking? What do you do? Give him a 3-day ban.

21. When you make your decision about the hacker, another Game Master (with a same rank as you), confronts you about your decision. What do you say to that GM? How do you handle the situation? I'll tell the other GM that the hacker was using a speed hack, and It is not allowed on our server.

22. A player is acting up in an event. He is constantly moving to the places you tell him not to, he is spamming in /y, and being disrespectful. How do you stop this player? I will freeze him and ask him if he wants to stay. If he keeps spamming in /y I will port him to the mall.

23. A player is constantly making fun of other players, spamming, and saying racist things. What do you do to stop this player? 10 minute mute

24. A Game Master (of higher rank than you) confronts you about the situation. What do you tell this GM? How do you handle this? I will tell the higher rank that the player that i muted was spamming and discriminating other players, and which are not allowed on the server.

Any Other Information

25. How can we contact you? Skype, Email, ETC. Link the information you are comfortable with giving out below! You can contact me at, Thenightfaller@hotmail.com or Thenightfaller@yahoo.com

26. Tell us a little about yourself (limit 200 words - Minimum, 100):
Im 17, Currently a Junior. Will be 18 in October.
I fix my own computers, I'm currently building a computer.
I love working with things with my hands.
I'm also studying HTML Codes aswell as C++ Coding.
I use to be in the same case that you guys were.
I use to be a GM on a server called InfusionWoW.
We got all up and good, and 2 weeks after we went public. The owner left the server and gave it to the host which didnt log onto the server ever. One day i tried to log on, and couldnt. I'm still trying to figure out what happen to it. Either it was shutdown or the host changed everything. I still talk to a few GM's that i worked with but they dont know either.
Back to top Go down
Pyrite

Pyrite

Kokian's GM Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kokian's GM Application.   Kokian's GM Application. I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 8:01 pm

Your App is currently under Review bounce
Back to top Go down

Kokian's GM Application.
Page 1 of 1