WoWUniverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoWUniverse

Just as badass as it gets.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ConnorCloud's GM Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ConnorCloud

ConnorCloud

ConnorCloud's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: ConnorCloud's GM Application   ConnorCloud's GM Application I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 9:47 pm

1. Name: Connor James Murray

2. Age: 17

3. What time zone are you in?: Central

4. Use three words to describe yourself. Playful, Restless, Scrupulous

5. What have you done to help the server?: Promoted server on other servers

6. Have you ever been banned from the server for ANY reason? no

7. Do you personally know any of the GMs/Admins? no

Availability (put hours available)

Monday: 4:30-11:30PM
Tuesday: 4:30-11:30PM
Wednesday: 4:30-11:30PM
Thursday: 4:30-11:30PM
Friday: Any time
Saturday: Any Time
Sunday: Any Time

8. How long have you been playing on MetallicWoW?: About a week now

9. Have you been a GM or staff member on another server?: Yes, GM, Owner, Admin, Mod.

If you have,

Server Name: Wowwal, WoWBananza, and PeedWoW
Position: wowwal-mod WoWBananza- Admin, then owner, PeedWoW- GM
Time held position: Multiple Periods
Why you left: Servers either closed or i got sick of them.

10. How extensive would you say your knowledge of World of Warcraft is overall? On a scale of 1-10.: 9.4

11. How long did you play retail? Do you still have an active account?: 2 years, no

12. What emulator commands are you familiar with?: Most likely all

13. Do you have any ideas to improve the server?: Many

14. Have you recruited anyone to play on the server or Advertised [Where?]? How many people? Who?: Yes, Youtube, Wowbeez, wowwal, LeafWoW. i don't know who/how many people.

15. What makes you the best candidate for the position?: I know i can do the job, the way its meant to be done.

16. Do you have a working mic and ventrilo? If so, what is your Ventrilo name?: no, i do have a camera tho.

17. Do you know any scripting? If so, write out a correct *BASIC* LUA script.: not anymore

Discipline

18. You find a player speed hacking? What do you do?: Lower players speed, freeze player, summon player to special GM location, Talk to player and tell him why he is being punished, then ban player for 3 days.

19. When you make your decision about the hacker, another Game Master (with a same rank as you), confronts you about your decision. What do you say to that GM? How do you handle the situation?: i say, i caught him so i disciplined him, if you have a problem with it please talk to the admin.

20. A player is acting up in an event. He is constantly moving to the places you tell him not to, he is spamming in /y, and being disrespectful. How do you stop this player?: Talk to player, then ban his account till the event is over.

21. A player is constantly making fun of other players, spamming, and saying racist things. What do you do to stop this player?: Mute the player for 2 days.

22. A Game Master (of higher rank than you) confronts you about the situation. What do you tell this GM? How do you handle this?: I obey his wishes, say im sorry and its my fault and ask him what i should do, then talk to admin about the situation.

Any Other Information

23. How can we contact you? Phone, Skype, Email, ETC. Link the information you are comfortable with giving out below!

Email: ConnorMobile@live.com

24. What are your grades like? We want to make sure we are hiring SMART people with common sense.
I',m Passing all classes, except for Health, which i am making a 65 in.

25. Tell us a little about yourself (limit 200 words - Minimum, 100): My name is Connor Murray, im 17, I can play the piano and the trumpet. I am anticipating to go to Harvard Law, then considering to becoming a judge. I have a slightly contrasting GM style then most, but it works very well, Instead of being superior to players, i focus on making friendships and playing WITH players, but maintaining a captain quality (so the listen better). I hope to be a GM on WoWUniverse so i can make a difference and maintain players. I can also help the server upgrade to 4.0.0 and go Cataclysm, i do know people who can script for the server, and create custom objects. And i myself am a very acceptable graphic designer and artist, and i will be happy to promote the server, in any way accessible.

Thank you for reviewing my GM application, you can network me at ConnorMobile@live.com Like a Star @ heaven
And My In-Game account's Email is registered as ConnorMobile2@live.com
And ive yet to make a In-Game character, due to the server being down.
Back to top Go down
Alchemy
Admin
Alchemy

PostSubject: Re: ConnorCloud's GM Application   ConnorCloud's GM Application I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 2:39 pm

Application moved to Pending

I'd like to discuss some things with you.
You seem to be a good candidate for the position, but it sucks that you don't have a mic.
We nearly require that. Neutral
Back to top Go down
https://wowuniverseforums.forumotion.com
Alchemy
Admin
Alchemy

PostSubject: Re: ConnorCloud's GM Application   ConnorCloud's GM Application I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 2:20 pm

Application Status: Accepted Smile

Welcome to the team! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://wowuniverseforums.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ConnorCloud's GM Application   ConnorCloud's GM Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ConnorCloud's GM Application
Page 1 of 1