WoWUniverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoWUniverse

Just as badass as it gets.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clearly, a GM Application/Killdynamite's GM Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CLEARLY

Clearly, a GM Application/Killdynamite's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Clearly, a GM Application/Killdynamite's GM Application   Clearly, a GM Application/Killdynamite's GM Application I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 8:21 pm

Basic Information

1. Name: Keith

2. Age:16

3. What time zone are you in, and where do you live? EST(-05:00) North Carolina

4. What languages do you know? English and little Spanish

5. Use three words to describe yourself. Creative, Trustworthy, and PRO!

6. What have you done to help the server? Currently, nothing.

7. Have you ever been banned from the server for ANY reason? No

8. Do you personally know any of the GMs/Admins? No

Availability (put hours available)

Monday: 3:30-12
Tuesday: 3:30-7
Wednesday: 3:30-7
Thursday:3:30-7
Friday:3:30-1 or 2
Saturday:All day
Sunday: All day

9. How long have you been playing on WoWUniverse? Honestly, I have never played the server before but Instant 80 PVE/PVP servers. I LOVE regardless.

10. Have you been a GM or staff member on another server? Many

If you have,

Server Name: Forbidden-WoW
Position:Head Developer
Time held position: 4-5 months
Why you left: The owner gave up.

Server Name: Chaos WoW
Position:Head GM
Time held position: 1 month
Why you left: The host stole the project

Server Name: Unleashed-WoW
Position:Co-Owner/Developer
Time held position: 6 months
Why you left: With hundreds of dollars put into recruiting, we had a player base of 15-20 which was not satisfying to the owner.

11. How extensive would you say your knowledge of World of Warcraft is overall? On a scale of 1-10. 9 I've cleared every boss in progression except for new Cata bosses which I'm 8/13

12. How long did you play retail? Do you still have an active account?I do have an active account and yes! Very Happy

13. What emulator commands are you familiar with?
I know every ArcEMU command. I know roughly 60-70 of Trinity/ManGOS Commands.

14. Do you have any ideas to improve the server? I could think of plenty and even help develop them.

15. Have you recruited anyone to play on the server or Advertised [Where?]? How many people? Nope, 0.

16. What makes you the best candidate for the position?
I'm easily focused on what I'm doing
Creative
I know many classes very well (Could help to reduce bugs)
Does not put up with Hackers/Bug Abusers
I'm all around a fun person
I'm a down-to-earth person that gets the job done WITHOUT drama Smile

17. Do you have a working mic and ventrilo? If so, what is your Ventrilo name? Yes and Usually Clearly/Killdynamite

18. Do you know any scripting? Lua and very very little C++

19. Do you have any certain skills that most people can't do that can help the server out in any way? Ex. GFX. If so, tell us! It's the little things that count. no ;[

Discipline

20. You find a player speed hacking? What do you do?

Teleport to him with Invis then freeze him. I will then ban him for 24 hr.

21. When you make your decision about the hacker, another Game Master (with a same rank as you), confronts you about your decision. What do you say to that GM? How do you handle the situation?

I'll tell him, The player got what he deserved. We can talk to a higher ranked staff member to possibly change his ban if that's what you think should be done.

22. A player is acting up in an event. He is constantly moving to the places you tell him not to, he is spamming in /y, and being disrespectful. How do you stop this player?

I would disqualify him if he continuously interrupts me.

23. A player is constantly making fun of other players, spamming, and saying racist things. What do you do to stop this player?

First, warning
Second, 1 hr mute
Third 12 hr mute
Fourth, 1 day ban
Fifth, Perm ban account
Sixth, Perm ban IP

24. A Game Master (of higher rank than you) confronts you about the situation. What do you tell this GM? How do you handle this?

I tell him my side of the story. I will not lie or do anything to use the players as an excuse to do something I was not suppose to.

Any Other Information

25. How can we contact you? Skype, Email, ETC. Link the information you are comfortable with giving out below!
MSN: phormax@live.com
Phone number: Will give it on skype or msn

26. Tell us a little about yourself (limit 200 words - Minimum, 100):
I'm Keith and I'm a sophomore at an Early College High School. This school you attend for 5 years and graduate with a bachelor's and a high school diploma.
I've been in several bands, that have influences similar to Suicide Silence or Whitechapel. I've played drums for 7 years as well as sing for 5. I'm a laid back person and can get the job done!
Back to top Go down
Pyrite

Pyrite

PostSubject: Re: Clearly, a GM Application/Killdynamite's GM Application   Clearly, a GM Application/Killdynamite's GM Application I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 8:26 pm

As a developer, what could you bring to the table?
Back to top Go down
CLEARLY

PostSubject: Re: Clearly, a GM Application/Killdynamite's GM Application   Clearly, a GM Application/Killdynamite's GM Application I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 8:35 pm

Although I'm not very skilled with C++, I could learn as fast as I can and give plenty of ideas for fights/quests/etc.
Back to top Go down
Pyrite

Pyrite

PostSubject: Re: Clearly, a GM Application/Killdynamite's GM Application   Clearly, a GM Application/Killdynamite's GM Application I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 8:43 pm

That honestly sounds Great, good job on your application. It is currently under review bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clearly, a GM Application/Killdynamite's GM Application   Clearly, a GM Application/Killdynamite's GM Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clearly, a GM Application/Killdynamite's GM Application
Page 1 of 1