WoWUniverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoWUniverse

Just as badass as it gets.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GM application of Andrew Debroux ( since i cant post in the pending area)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tenkata

GM application of Andrew Debroux ( since i cant post in the pending area) Empty
PostSubject: GM application of Andrew Debroux ( since i cant post in the pending area)   GM application of Andrew Debroux ( since i cant post in the pending area) I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 12:01 pm

Discipline Actions

1. If you find a player hacking (actually see the player hacking, not just hear people saying that player is), ban their IP. Try to get a screenshot or recording. Then, consult an Executive. The executive will then go into the account DB, and see if that IP had been banned for hacking before. If not, it will be a 7 day IP ban. If so, it will be a permanent IP ban, and a termination of all accounts accessed by that IP.

2. If a player is spamming, kick the player. If he/she continues, mute them for an hour. If they continue, mute them for a day. Never, EVER, go past a day mute.

3. If someone is making fun of another ingame, mute them for an hour. If they continue once they are off the mute, then mute them for a day. Never go past the day mute.

Now. You will have to fill out this template. When you are done, post your application in the GameMaster Applications part of the forums.

Basic Information

1. Name: (last,first) Debroux, Andrew

2. Age: 18

3. What time zone are you in, and where do you live?
PDT, California, San Diego

4. What languages do you know? english

5. Use three words to describe yourself.
serious, hard working, kind

6. What have you done to help the server?
new to the server

7. Have you ever been banned from the server for ANY reason?
no

8. Do you personally know any of the GMs/Admins?
no
Availability (put hours available)

Monday: 11-9
Tuesday: 11-9
Wednesday: 11-9
Thursday: 11-9
Friday: 11-9
Saturday: 11-9
Sunday: 11-9

9. How long have you been playing on WoWUniverse?
just started
10. Have you been a GM or staff member on another server?

If you have,

Server Name: SWGEMU
Position: QA
Time held position: 3 months
Why you left: conflict within the staff

11. How extensive would you say your knowledge of World of Warcraft is overall? On a scale of 1-10.
4-5
12. How long did you play retail? Do you still have an active account?

13. What emulator commands are you familiar with?
none but i can learn quickly
14. Do you have any ideas to improve the server?
not at the moment
15. Have you recruited anyone to play on the server or Advertised [Where?]? How many people?
no
16. What makes you the best candidate for the position?
i am a hard working person who takes his job seriously
17. Do you have a working mic and ventrilo? If so, what is your Ventrilo name?
yes and yes, Tenkata
18. Do you know any scripting?
no
19. Do you have any certain skills that most people can't do that can help the server out in any way? Ex. GFX. If so, tell us! It's the little things that count. Customer Service Experience

Discipline

20. You find a player speed hacking? What do you do? First i send him a tell telling him to cease speed hacking, then i ban him for a day and promptly fill a report out to an executive

21. When you make your decision about the hacker, another Game Master (with a same rank as you), confronts you about your decision. What do you say to that GM? How do you handle the situation? i then ask what problems he has with my decision and then ask him to talk to an executive

22. A player is acting up in an event. He is constantly moving to the places you tell him not to, he is spamming in /y, and being disrespectful. How do you stop this player? i mute him and then promptly tell him to stop. i then un-mute him and then see if he continues.. if he does i then kick him for the duration of the event and promptly fill out a report to an executive

23. A player is constantly making fun of other players, spamming, and saying racist things. What do you do to stop this player? i first ask him to stop.. if he refuses i then mute him for an hour. and then file a report to an executive

24. A Game Master (of higher rank than you) confronts you about the situation. What do you tell this GM? How do you handle this? i would tell him "i realize you are of higher rank then me. but i did what i saw as the most appropriate thing to do in my position. if you have an issue with a decision i have made please contact an executive.

Any Other Information

25. How can we contact you? Skype, Email, ETC. Link the information you are comfortable with giving out below!

Email
Tenkata.andrew@gmail.com

26. Tell us a little about yourself (limit 200 words - Minimum, 100):
I am a kind, hard working individual who has experience in working in high stress environments i am a person who cares more about the community and how much fun people the community is having. if given this opportunity to assist in the gaming experience for the players, i feel i could help the community a lot.
Back to top Go down
Pyrite

Pyrite

GM application of Andrew Debroux ( since i cant post in the pending area) Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM application of Andrew Debroux ( since i cant post in the pending area)   GM application of Andrew Debroux ( since i cant post in the pending area) I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 1:00 pm

Thank you for the app cyclops

Yes you cant post int eh pending since your app is new and will be moved to the appropriate area. Also what are the times your free AM/PM, i just see 11-9. Do you have any exp with World of Warcraft, and also there is vent information in one of the sub forums, hop on and Ill talk with you. Ill be on in about 45 mins.

Thanks Again flower
Back to top Go down

GM application of Andrew Debroux ( since i cant post in the pending area)
Page 1 of 1